Our Design Process
- A Four-Phase Approach to Design Excellence
- We believe that good quality design requires more than just creativity. It requires research, analysis and close collaboration with you to reflect your orgainzation’s vision, strengths, messages and priorities. To ensure that our design aligns with your expectations, we’ve developed a four-phase process to guide us every step of the way.
Before any actual creative work begins,Creative World conducts extensive background research. We will meet with you to understand your goals, beneficial audience needs and project expectations. In addition, we will conduct market, customer and competitive research to gather additional insight. Once our research is complete, we will provide a creative brief to summarize the results of our inquiries and outline the project, along with a detailed project schedule to ensure on-time delivery.
When our analysis is complete and you are on board with the initial concepts, design work begins. We keep your communication needs and priorities at the core of every design decision – from colors to image selection to font styles. Typically, we explore several different creative approaches before centering in oun our main creative ideas. Based on your feedback, we evolve these creative approaches into comprehensive design directions. As part of this process, we will deliver at least three creative concepts for your evaluation.
After you select your preferred creative direction, we begin design execution. Creative World works with you to select images and gather copies for the final design pieces. We produce draft outputs for your review and make sure that your input is reflected before any piece goes into production. When your quality standards (and ours) are achieved, we prepare your design pieces for final production. We collaborate closely with any third-party vendors (such as printers) to make sure that the finished product meets your expectations.
After the design is complete, we follow up with you to assess the outcome of the project. We are keen to hear not only your insights on our process and designs, but also any feedback you have received from your audiences. If desired, we can work with you to design data-gathering tools – such as customer surveys – to collect insight from your target audiences.
- Target Audience(s)
- Any successful design project requires careful management and adherence to strict due dates by our team and yours to achieve agreed-upon milestones. We will formalize a schedule after completion of Phase I: Research, as outlined in the section above, to include the following key milestones:
- Conduct research to support creative development
- Deliver first draft of creative brief
- Provide feedback on creative brief
- Provide final creative brief
- Assign job to designers
- Present comparative design approaches for review
- Provide feedback on designs and determine direction
- Provide final designs for approval
- Approve final designs
- Deliver final designs for production